Last updated: May 2018
The Website https://www.brandinganddesign.gr hereinafter referred to as "the Website", is operated by a Greek company under the name "HELLENIC ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNICATIONS AGENCIES" and the distinctive title ”HACA” (Yperidou 7, Athens, 10558, ATTICA), hereinafter referred to as "the HACA", which is the Personal Data Processor in charge of the processing of the personal data we collect from you during your visit to our Website, that is, all information that identifies you as a person or may directly or indirectly identify you.
HACA takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of information about visitors / users of the Site.
This Policy is in place of updating data subjects in accordance with Articles 13-14 of EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 regarding personal data collected by HACA through its Website. If you have any questions about this Policy and in general the way that HACA collects and processes your personal data, please contact the HACA Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
INFORMATION OUR WEBSITE COLLECTS
Information collected automatically during your visit and interaction with our Site
Our Website has mainly informative content about the activity and the services provided by HACA. Therefore, simply browsing our Site does not require the visitor to provide / enter personal data. However, just visiting and browsing the Site may automatically collect certain information that may identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer,
- the browser type and operating system,
- the websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to our Site,
- connection speed and information about software programs installed on the browser,
- basic connection information to the server and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies (see Cookies Policy Link).
Information you provide us directly:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address – Street Number
- City – Postal Code
- Contact phone
- Comments (free text of the person concerned)
- Consent field for subscribing to our Newsletter
By using this Website and without prejudice to the provisions of any particular law, such as the privacy laws applicable to electronic communications as applicable, you expressly consent to all of the above processing of your personal data. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please send your request to the HACA Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of your consent does not invalidate the legality of processing your personal data until then.
As for the information automatically collected by browsing our site, please refrain from visiting it if you do not wish for us to collect and process this information.
PURPOSES WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For Contacting You:
In particular, we process your personal information, according to your request, for the purpose of informing you about our Digital Communications services, clarifying any questions you may have, and generally satisfying your request.
For Statistical Analysis:
To find out more about how our Website is used by its visitors, we aggregate and analyze the data we collect. We may use this information, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, to enhance its functionality and to better tailor its content and design to the needs of our visitors.
When collecting information directly from you, we take appropriate care to ascertain, to the extent technically feasible, which of the personal information collected relates to minors. In any event, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under 16 without verifiable parental consent in accordance with Article 8 of EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016), we will delete the information from the database as soon as possible. If you believe we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 16, please contact HACA`s Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
USE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
EDEE respects your right to the protection of your privacy and information about you and therefore uses the information collected through its Website for the above purposes. It therefore does not disclose, market or make information available to you accessible to third parties, nor does it transmit this information outside the European Union.
We may make information about you available to other companies, applications or persons in the circumstances listed below:
- We may disclose to third parties aggregated or non-personally identifiable information to enable us to develop the content and services of our Site
- We may or may in the future use third parties to provide services related to our Website, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, and distribution of email and text messages. These third parties will have access to the information necessary to identify you solely for the purpose of performing these functions on our behalf and with explicit contractual obligations to protect your privacy and personal information
- We may disclose information about you in response to court summons, search warrants, litigation, court orders, legal proceedings or other law enforcement measures by any competent authority, including the Data Protection Authority and the Data Protection Supervisors of other States members of the European Union, and to enforce and defend our legal rights or to refute claims against us
- We may provide access to information relevant to you for the purpose of serving the above described processing purposes to the competent staff of the HACA, always in full compliance with the requirements of the GDPR to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Please note that third parties may independently collect data about you, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click through cookies, clicks on links or other means. during your visit. For more information, see the "Cookies Policy" (link)
INFORMATION RETENTION TIME
HACA shall keep the personal data it collects through its Website for the time period strictly necessary to fulfill the above processing purposes and to comply with its legal obligations, in accordance with the requirements of the law. If you withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic and physical files unless compliance with this law is required to comply with our legal obligation under the above or for the exercise, foundation or defend our rights or legal interests before judicial or other authorities
The security of your personal data is our absolute commitment. To achieve this, we apply all modern and appropriate technical and organizational measures for processing, the responsiveness and adequacy of which we check at regular intervals, such as:
-SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer): The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol used by our Website is today the worldwide Internet standard for certifying websites to web users and for encrypting data between web users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a client and a server be encrypted by the shipping software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information during transmission. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically checks if data has been corrupted during transfer.
-CAPTCHA: HACA uses Google`s "I am not a robot- reCAPTCHA", an advanced malware prevention technology that blocks attempts from automated programs that may attempt to access your email or other personal information you fill out on our Website`s contact form. CAPTCHA protects the authenticity and security of the information you disclose to us and prevents the malicious use of valid e-mail addresses to receive spam or other illegal and unauthorized activities.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
The following rights may be exercised where appropriate:
- the right of access, to find out what data we process, for what purpose and to whom we send them,
- the right of correction, to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data,
- the right to be forgotten, to delete your personal data from our archives, but only if the processing is no longer necessary or your data is no longer required to comply with our legal obligations or to defend our legal interests before the Courts,
- the right to limit processing, in case your data is inaccurate
- the right to portability, to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format
- the right to object, if you do not wish to use your data for the purposes of promoting our services directly, including against profiling. However, we hereby inform you that HACA does not create a profile based on the personal data you provide us through this Website for any purpose whatsoever.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a corresponding request to the Data Protection Officer of the HACA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HACA will make every effort to respond to any such request within thirty days of receipt. However, in the event that due to the complexity of your request or the volume of information your request cannot be satisfied within thirty days, HACA undertakes to notify you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and to make every effort to satisfy your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months.
HACA reserves the right to refuse your request, in the event that it is found manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you of the reasons for such refusal.
In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) Tel: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this Policy or more about our privacy activities, you can contact HACA Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY